- Carrots: 10-15 (grated)
- Jaggery: 1/4 cup (grated/ chopped)
- Water: 1/8 cup
- Illaichi pwd: 1 tsp
- Almond Milk: 1/2 cup
- Nuts: Almonds, Raisins, sunflower seeds
- Heat milk in pan.
- Add grated carrot and cook it on low flame for about 30 mins. (Don't need to cover it)
- In a separate pan, add water and jaggery and form a syrup.
- Once the jaggery dissolves in water, sieve the syrup and add it to the carrots.
- Cook till all the water evaporates.
- Add illaichi pwd and nuts.
- Ready to serve.