|Dough to make Bajra Roti|
- Mix all the above ingredients except oil .
- Add a little warm water to bind them together.
- Take a little mixture on hand and make a round ball.
- On Rolling board, with the help of little dry flour and water, press and pat the ball to make roti with hand (Don't use rolling pin).
- Heat non-stick pan/ tawa.
- Put roti on tawa. Flip when it is slightly cooked (nearly after a few seconds).
- Flip again after a few seconds( when parantha turns slight brown). Now oil the top of parantha and flip it again.
- Oil the other side also. Flip it and heat for another few seconds till done.
- Put butter on it and serve with Saag.